On the 1st May 2020, the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Home Visits webinar took place. Information for this webinar, as well as other webinars can be found here.
- Mayo Social Inclusion Awareness Week
- Our Rural Future: Enhanced Community Centre Fund highlight of €390 million Rural Development Budget for 2023 – Ministers Humphreys and O’Brien
- Culture Night 2022 – One Night for All – 23rd September 2022
- Mayo PPN September Newsletter
- Community Biodiversity Grants
- Developing Mayo PPN Vision for Community Wellbeing Statement.
- Exciting New Autumn Training, its Free!
- Call for events for Mayo Social Inclusion Awareness Week 2022
- Ex Gratia Funding For Animal Welfare Organisations 2022
- Minister Humphreys Announces Pilot Dormant Accounts Funded Scaling-up Scheme for Social Enterprise 2022