On the 1st May 2020, the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Home Visits webinar took place. Information for this webinar, as well as other webinars can be found here.
- Mayo County Council Arts Service is pleased to announce the deadline for their annual Grants and Bursaries for 2023.
- Our Rural Future – Minister Humphreys and Minister Joe O’Brien launch the €50 million Community Recognition Fund
- Community Monuments Fund 2023
- Shared Island Civic Society Fund
- COMMUNITY WATER DEVELOPMENT FUND 2023
- RISE Community Fund supported by National Broadband Ireland will empower the digital strategies of businesses, farms, community groups and social enterprises across County Mayo
- Mayo PPN February 2023 Free Training
- Make your nominations now for Mayo County Council’s CATHAOIRLEACH’S AWARDS 2022!
- Minister Martin confirms funding of €394,500 for the Music Capital Scheme 2022
- Mayo PPN January 2023 Free Training