The CLÁR funding scheme is a targeted investment programme for rural areas that aims to provide funding for small infrastructural projects in areas that experience disadvantage.
Funding is available for the following measures:
- Measure 1 Support for Schools/Community Safety
- Measure 2 Community Recreation Areas Measure 3 Community Wellbeing Support, comprising: (a) Meals on Wheels and Linked Services (b) Mobility and Cancer Care Transport
Expressions of Interest for Measures 1 and 2 must be submitted to the Community & Integrated Development Section, Mayo County Council by email only to [email protected] by Friday the 7th of August 2020.
- Measure 3a and 3b applications must be submitted directly to the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Please note only 10 projects under Measure 1 and 2 will be shortlisted by Mayo County Council. Please refer any queries to the Community & Integrated Development Section, Mayo County Council on 094 9064660 or [email protected].
The following are the minimum criteria for qualification:
1. Match funding is available and ringfenced for the project.
2. All necessary permissions are in place.
3. Evidence of ownership/lease is available (if applicable).
4. The facility is/will be open to the public without appointment.
5. The project conforms to the LECP and/or other local or regional plans.
6. No funding has been allocated for the same project from any other sources.
Full scheme details available on www.mayo.ie and www.mayococo.ie.