The Community Activities Fund (CAF) is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development. Please see the following link for a press release on the launch of the CAF at national level by the Minister for Rural and Community Development, Heather Humphreys TD, and the Minister of State with responsibility for Community Development and Charities, Joe O’Brien TD: https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/c53a9-ministers-humphreys-and-obrien-announce-9-million-community-activities-fund/
Mayo Local Community Development Committee (LCDC), working with Mayo County Council, on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development, invites applications for the Community Activities Fund 2021.
This programme will support groups, particularly in disadvantaged areas, as identified in the Local Economic Community Plan.
• Application forms and guidelines are available below on www.mayo.ie or below:
• Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com
• Closing date for receipt of applications is 3pm Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
• Applications will not be considered after this date.
• For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 094 – 906 4660
• Application forms and guidelines are available in Irish, on request.