The Planning Department will be holding a public webinar during the public consultation period in lieu of community meetings due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
Registration will close by 10.30am on the day of the event.
By joining each webinar, you consent to your name and email being visible to all other attendees. If you do not consent, please do not join the meeting.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John McMyler (Senior Planner, Mayo County Council)
- Alan Di Lucia (Senior Executive Planner, Mayo County Council)
- Jamie McGrath (Director, KPMG Future Analytics)
- Ruth Minogue (Environmental Consultant, Minogue & Associated)
- Vanessa Liston (CEO, CiviQ)
The Webinar will:
• Provide an overview of the content of the Draft Mayo County Development Plan 2021-2027
• Outline the Strategic Environmental Assessment and Appropriate Assessment processes and its relationship to Draft Plan.
• Provide a walkthrough of the Draft Plan public consultation portal including providing advice on how to use the portal to make a submission on the Draft Plan
• Conclude with a Q and A.
When: Tuesday 2nd March 2021
The webinar will be recorded live and uploaded to our website after the event.
The draft Mayo County Development Plan 2021 – 2027 is at the public consultation phase. The draft plan and valid submissions received to date are available to view at consult.mayo.ie
Or click on the links to the various documents below