There are seven new COVID-19 Guidance resources now available for staff and carers who provide services to people with disabilities. This guidance will help ensure that staff and carers are fully aware of the steps they need to take during the outbreak. All of the materials are available to download here. A list of all of the guidance documents, including those previously shared, can be found here.
- Culture Night 2022 – One Night for All – 23rd September 2022
- Mayo PPN September Newsletter
- Community Biodiversity Grants
- Developing Mayo PPN Vision for Community Wellbeing Statement.
- Exciting New Autumn Training, its Free!
- Call for events for Mayo Social Inclusion Awareness Week 2022
- Ex Gratia Funding For Animal Welfare Organisations 2022
- Minister Humphreys Announces Pilot Dormant Accounts Funded Scaling-up Scheme for Social Enterprise 2022
- Grants for International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- PPN Stakeholder Training