There are seven new COVID-19 Guidance resources now available for staff and carers who provide services to people with disabilities. This guidance will help ensure that staff and carers are fully aware of the steps they need to take during the outbreak. All of the materials are available to download here. A list of all of the guidance documents, including those previously shared, can be found here.
- Mayo County Council – General Municipal Allocation (GMA) Funding for 2023
- Minister Joe O’Brien announces increased funding for almost 400 community-based organisations
- Minister Humphreys and Minister Joe O’Brien announce second tranche of community and voluntary groups to receive support with energy bills
- The HSE National Lottery Grant Scheme is now open!
- Mayo County Council Arts Service is pleased to announce the deadline for their annual Grants and Bursaries for 2023.
- Our Rural Future – Minister Humphreys and Minister Joe O’Brien launch the €50 million Community Recognition Fund
- Community Monuments Fund 2023
- Shared Island Civic Society Fund
- COMMUNITY WATER DEVELOPMENT FUND 2023
- RISE Community Fund supported by National Broadband Ireland will empower the digital strategies of businesses, farms, community groups and social enterprises across County Mayo