Mayo Public Participation Network warmly invites all member groups to attend its first County Plenary Meeting of 2021. Please reserve your place at this meeting by emailing your name and member group name to email@example.com on or before Friday 4th June 2021 at 4pm.
Only those registered in advance will receive the link to the meeting.
Due to the continuing Covid-19 restrictions, this County Plenary Meeting will be held online via zoom. You will need a smart phone or computer and an internet connection to use zoom.
- Opening Welcome and running order.
- Funding Opportunities available to Community Groups including Town & Village, Clár, Community Enhancement Funding.
- Funding & Tourism Projects.
- Mayo Sports Partnership – Update on funding available to Community Groups.
- PPN Presentation – Events & Training Update.
- PPN Constitution/Reps Charter ratification.